Miley Cyrus didn't allow beau to watch Scarlett Johansson strip


Teen sensation and "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus covered boyfriend Justin Gaston's eyes during a Scarlett Johansson strip act in the film "He's Just Not That Into You" as she thinks that the blonde starlet is very attractive."Scarlett is honestly, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. When I went to watch 'He's Just Not That Into You' with Justin, I was covering his eyes," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cyrus as saying.Cyrus, 16, has been dating 20-year-old model Justin since last year but admits that she was initially not at all attracted to him. "I have always believed in love at first sight but it just didn't happen to me. The first time I saw Justin, I walked right by him. Love doesn't come from att
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive