Cheryl Cole wants Jennifer Lopez`s Butt!


Cheryl Cole may be blessed with a beautiful body, but she’s not satisfied with it - and wishes she had a big bum like sexy Jennifer Lopez.The 25-year-old Girls Aloud babe revealed that her friends call her ‘Flatty Batty’.“I don’t want to be thin, I hate looking thin. I don’t want to be up and down like a lollipop lady. It’s not a good look. I don’t like the thin look. I love curves. I hate the fact I have no bum. I get called Flatty Batty,” The Daily Star quoted Cheryl, as saying.“I’d love to have more junk in me trunk. Ideally, I’d have a body like Jennifer Lopez, but I’d dress differently to her. I’d dress like I do now. I’m happy with my style,” Cheryl added.The stunner revealed that though she has fine shoulders and legs, she doesn’t find herself to be perfect.“I’ve spent years moaning about my body but now I’ve just got over it and learned how to dress - wearing what suits my shape best. I think my best features are my shoulder blades and legs. They can look good, but I’m no way perfect,” Cheryl added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive