Eva Longoria hates lesbian kiss with Hatcher


Actress Eva Longoria Parker has revealed that she hated kissing co-star Teri Hatcher in a forthcoming ‘Desperate Housewives’ episode because she did not like getting close to anyone on screen.In an interview for British TV show This Morning, the 34-year-old star revealed that she had reservations about the scene.“I still hate it, it's really intimate. Even if it is Teri Hatcher, I hate it! It doesn't matter who, it's just such a personal invasion, so I find it really difficult," the Daily Star quoted her as saying.The actress also revealed a new plotline with Hatcher's character, Susan Mayer, developing feelings for another woman."Not with me and Teri. There's a lesbian storyline with Teri and another actor and she comes to the girls for advice and I just have to clear things up for her," she said.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive