I am proud of my body and my curves: Kim Kardashian


Socialite Kim Kardashian has hit out at criticism surrounding her photograph on the cover of Complex magazine, insisting she is proud of her body.The controversy started off after Complex magazine posted a non-photoshopped picture of 28-year-old TV personality only to replace it a few hours later with an edited image.However, Kardashian admits she doesn't care."Everyone has been putting up these pics from Complex Magazine showing the comparison of the original un-Photoshopped photo that mistakenly was put up on complex.com," Usmagazine.com quoted her as writing on her blog."Complex later replaced the pic with the photoshopped version, causing all of this drama."But you know what, who cares! So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn't?“How many people do you think are photoshopped? It happens all the time!"...I''m proud of my body and my curves and this picture coming out is probably helpful for everyone to see that just because I am on the cover of a magazine doesn't mean I'm perfect," she added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive