Kate Hudson denies Bellamy engagement

Kate Hudson has rubbished speculation that she is engaged to Matt Bellamy.

Earlier this week, it was claimed that the couple - who are expecting a baby together - had celebrated their engagement with a family party in London. However, speaking on The Graham Norton Show, Hudson insisted that marriage is not something she is interested in at present.

"No, no, not that I know of!" she said of the reports. "I don't like putting that sort of pressure on it and I don't feel it necessary to get married. I am 31, I already have one child and have had one divorce so it is not necessarily the golden ticket. I just want to be happy."

She added: "My parents (Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell) have been 30 years not married, so it's not something I feel I have to do."

Hudson admitted that her 7-year-old son is sure he will be welcoming a baby sister.

"It feels like a girl, but I don't know. Ryder thinks it's a girl," she said.

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive