I'll never go topless again

Chantelle has discussed her regrets about getting her breasts enlarged, as well as declaring that she will never go topless for a magazine again.

While she chatted to Brian and Preston in the nest, Brian asked her questions regarding her breasts.

When asked what men would say to her after she had them done, she replied: "They would probably think I was easy."

She continued: "I just wanted a boyfriend to rescue me. All I was getting was people who wanted to sleep with me, which made me feel worse about myself."

Brian asked: "Would you ever go topless again?" Chantelle replied: "Never. It's not me."

Preston asked: "Did anyone tell you to not have them done?" Chantelle said: "I wouldn't have listened. I'm stuck with them now."

Preston added: "You can't be not happy with your body. They'll sort it out if you want to get it done."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive