No Megan Fox Sex Tape

Hoping to watch a Megan Fox sex tape anytime soon? Sorry to say but it's not likely it will happen.

When asked about being filmed while having sex, the Transformers and Jennifer's Body star said during an interview this week: "That's the last thing I want to see - what I look like having sex. It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again, because I would always just see myself looking like a hippo having sex."

It's very doubtful that Megan Fox having sex would remind anyone of a hippo, but she did have a point when she added: "Literally all I have left are my private parts and I don't want to also share them with the world. I'd like to keep them private. That's why they're called that!"
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive