Jordan to tell all about rape ordeal

The celeb is also expected to reveal the good, bad and the ugly side of her life in the movie, along with the events leading to the recent split with Peter Andre. It is reported that leading film houses are willing to pay Jordan – who is about to unveil her fourth autobiography – up to 1 million pounds for the flick. The Daily Star quoted the 31-year-old Jordan as saying: “I mentioned it to my management.

I’ve got another autobiography out in October, so I suppose it will be after that.” Jordan has also named the actress, who she thinks can give her on-screen avatar the real touch. She said: “I’d probably say Julia Roberts.

Before my career my hair was really curly. “I saw Erin Brockovich, and thought she’d be good at playing me. And then Pretty Woman.”
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive