Jennifer Aniston Jokes About Her Love Life

Jennifer Aniston has received the highest award at the Women In Film 2009 Crystal And Lucy Awards for having "increased the visibility of women in film".

According to the evening's host Chelsea Handler, the lovely actress was awarded the trophy for also having "decreased the visibility of John Mayer". Now, that's a well deserved award!Apparently Aniston loved the joke, because she replied with "I have a strange parallel with movies I was doing and my life off screen. First, it was The Good Girl... which evolved into Rumor Has It, followed by Derailed. Then there was The Breakup. Followed by the lighter side, Friends With Money. If anyone has a movie called Everlasting Love With An Adult Stable Man, that would be great! I'm at table six, and my agents are at table 12."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive