Fergie's lesbian romp in 'I Gotta Feeling'

Black Eyed Peas star Fergie left little to imagination when she stripped down to her underwear for the promo of her raunchy new video. The singer was seen getting intimate with another woman before cavorting with a feather boa for the new single I Gotta Feeling.The 34-year-old was later seen showing off her derriere while a topless model thinned out the distance with another woman in the uncensored video. Fergie had recently confessed she was bisexual and had done her experiments with the same sex."You'll like our next video, for I Gotta Feeling, because I have a little girl-on-girl tease section of the video,” The Sun quoted her as saying at the time."I met the girls right before we did the scene. They were beautiful. They were hot. One of them was the director''s girlfriend - so he was happy!" she had added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive