Scarlett Johansson's killer cleavage has beaten off competition from Salma Hayek's awesome assets to be named the best breasts in Hollywood.The actress left other curvy stars trailing in a new poll compiled by U.S. TV show Access Hollywood.But the honour will probably come as no surprise for Scarlett who always knew her breasts were destined for greatness.She said of them last year, “I would never have a boob job. I get compliments about them but I have my parents to thank for them."I think they could win awards, you know!”Halle Berry was judged to have the third-best cleavage in the business. Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Love Hewitt came fourth and fifth respectively.
Scarlett Johansson has best Cleavage in Hollywood
Scarlett Johansson's killer cleavage has beaten off competition from Salma Hayek's awesome assets to be named the best breasts in Hollywood.The actress left other curvy stars trailing in a new poll compiled by U.S. TV show Access Hollywood.But the honour will probably come as no surprise for Scarlett who always knew her breasts were destined for greatness.She said of them last year, “I would never have a boob job. I get compliments about them but I have my parents to thank for them."I think they could win awards, you know!”Halle Berry was judged to have the third-best cleavage in the business. Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Love Hewitt came fourth and fifth respectively.
Popular Posts
-
Auro (Amitabh Bachchan) is an intelligent, witty 13 yr old boy with an extremely rare genetic defect that causes accelerated ageing. He suf...
-
Stepping out to take care of her shopping need, Eva Mendes was spotted making her way around Beverly Hills on Monday The "We Own the Ni...
-
She’s always on the go, Jessica Simpson was spotted arriving into LAX International Airport. The “With You” songstress looked cute and casu...
-
Andres Iniesta breaks through Dutch cloggers in extra time to give La Roja their first world title If it was a Spanish masterpiece you were ...
-
Here's the legendary Paris Hilton acting like a whore again while in a bikini. I call her legendary because Paris Hilton, however over ...
-
Drew Barrymore has said that she is ready to take a break from her hectic lifestyle. The actress admitted that she has been "aggressive...
-
Back in May he was arrested for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old prostitute, and now Lawrence Taylor has been indicted on rape charge...
-
Marion Morrison had already changed his name by the time he stepped onto the set of Stagecoach, but this is the film where he truly became J...
-
Tamzin Outhwaite has revealed that she ended up with a black eye after hitting herself with a baton. The Don't Stop Believing judge is a...
-
A rep for Bret Michaels says he is "cautiously optimistic" about the rocker's chances of appearing on the Celebrity Apprentice...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(994)
-
▼
May
(39)
- Priyanka jumps, Uday jumps after her, gets hurt
- Yash Raj Films - No room for SRK in Dhoom 3
- Aishwarya to perform with Bebo & Sonam at IIFA
- Amitabh rejects Australian honour
- What makes Deepika the Hottest girl on Earth
- Gisele Bundchen named world's wealthiest model
- Katie Holmes frustrated with sex life
- Britney Spears shoots commercial for gay perfume
- Drew Barrymore protests ban on gay marriage
- Holly Madison set to go topless in Las Vegas show
- Jordan's ex fiance alleges her of humiliating men
- Cynthia Nixon to marry lesbian lover Christine
- Jordan, Peter Andre had no sex for 2 years
- Alina Percea reveals her first night details with ...
- American Idol judge, Kara, strips during grand finale
- Pitt dismisses rumours of splitting with Jolie
- I wish I'd Lost my Virginity Sooner: Brooke Shields
- Is Hugh Hefner planning to sell Playboy?
- Jordan caught in sex tape controversy
- Rihanna in nude photo scandal
- Intelligent women have better sex!
- Miss California offered $1M for porn movie role
- Mandy Moore not Ready to bare it all
- Jade Goody had no talent and she knew it
- Paris Hilton Googles herself, never seen a phone bill
- Feroz Khan was the only man who called me baby
- I couldn't let Shyam sir down
- Salman Khan to endorse Chlormint for Rs 4 crore
- I am the Female Aamir Khan
- When Kareena turned cry baby
- Freida Pinto and Dev Patel a couple, says Patel's mom
- Brad Pitt dumped Jennifer Aniston over lesbian fears
- Scarlett Johansson has best Cleavage in Hollywood
- Paris Hilton molested during night out
- Cindy Crawford’s hubby faces lawsuit over sexual h...
- Heidi Klum strips on a Chat Show
- Beyonce goes naughty for a raunchy photoshoot
- Singer Pink confesses to being bisexual
- Cheryl Cole bitten on lips by crazed fan
-
▼
May
(39)