Paris Hilton Googles herself, never seen a phone bill

Paris Hilton has revealed that she has never seen a phone bill and that she is the "busiest person in the world", after a court forced the socialite to reveal how much she earned. In legal papers the reality star said that she earned $US22 million in 2006 and 2007 for promotions. However, the Hilton’s legal wrangle revolves around the makers of the film Pledge This! claiming that she failed to promote the picture adequately. Hilton, 28, is being sued for $8 million by the filmmakers – who gave her an executive producer credit, according to London's Daily Mail.Asked by lawyers about her calls from the producers, Hilton testified: "With my phone I never know, because I lose it all the time. I probably get a new cellphone, like, every two weeks."Shown her mobile phone bill, she responded: "I've never seen a phone bill of mine in my life."The lawyer in the Miami case then asked Hilton if she had a diary for business meetings, and she said she uses the internet to see where she has been."I just press my name and Google it and see," she added.During the pre-trial hearing, her lawyer Michael Weinstein said: "She's the single busiest person on the planet." When asked about her responsibilities as an executive producer on Pledge This! Paris replied, "I'm not sure what a producer does, but... I don't know, help get cool people in the cast."The star is denying any wrongdoing and claims she promoted the film at every opportunity.She said: "Any chance I got, any red carpet, any press, if I was doing something for another product...I would just bring it up, 'Oh, my new sorority film, it's going to be sexy, it's going to be really hot girls' - like I really, you know, did my best’."Paris is due in court in June.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive