Mischa Barton doesn’t believe in one night stands


The former ‘O.C.’ actress - who is rumoured to be dating Kooks singer Luke Pritchard - claims she only has sex with men she is committed to.She said: “I only ever have sex when I am in a relationship. And I am currently single, so I haven’t been having that much sex recently.”Mischa also revealed she is attracted to men who are confident enough to flirt with her and can make her laugh. The 23-year-old beauty added to Britain’s FHM magazine: “I have noticed that some men are scared of me because I have been on television. I have quite a few die-hard fans.“I find men with confidence and a great sense of humour very attractive. Those are the two factors that matter the most.” Mischa admits she often struggles to make friends with other girls and prefers to spend time with men because they are less complicated.She said: “I hang out with a lot of guy friends. Men are more straightforward than women. There is no b***hiness. I tend to spend most of my time learning to play the guitar.”
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive