Drew Barrymore blames late father for her failed relationships


Drew Barrymore holds her late father accountable for affecting her relationship with other men.The stunning actress revealed she was abandoned by her alcoholic dad-actor John even before she entered the world and was barely there while she was growing up.The Charlies Angels star, who was wed twice, for eight weeks to bar owner Jeremy Thomas and for five months to Tom Green, had mended her relationship with John before he was consumed by bone marrow cancer in 2004.“He was so feeble, I could actually nail him down. He was such a flighty bird unattainable and off doing his own thing, ” Us magazine quoted her telling April’’s W.“I”m sure it’’s affected my relationships with men. I”m sure I”m sadder about it than I admit, but I accept that a lot easier than my mother’’s and my relationship, which is more tumultuous,” she added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive