Helena Christensen says she has never lived with a man


Supermodel Helena Christensen has left everyone surprised by saying that she has never lived with a man, despite the fact that she was married to actor Norman Reedus for five years, and has romanced Hollywood stars Josh Hartnett and Leonardo DiCaprio as well as late rocker Michael Hutchence.The former Miss Denmark said that it was only her nine-year-old son Mingus with whom she ever shared her home.Ive never lived with anyone except my son, the Daily Mail quotedher as telling InStyle magazine.While replying to a question, the supermodel revealed that she did not even share a home with Reedus, the father of her child whom she wed in 1993.No, because my life is travel, so it just happened that way, she said.She even admitted that, at present, she would struggle to cohabitate with anyone else.Its not like I set out to live like that, but now it would be a big thing to move in with somebody. Im used to my own place, my own things.But you know, if I met the right person, Im sure Id be like, Move in tomorrow, put your things everywhere. That would probably work for a while and then Id need a bit of balance! she added.Asked whether she would like to have more children, she replied: Oh yeah. Though its so amazing what I have. I look at my child and think, if me and his father could create this, what else could you create?Helena even said that she found herself to be in better shape at age 40 than she was at 25.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive