I'm dating someone in real life too: Neil

Neil Nitin Mukesh after having been away for months shooting in the US for Yash Raj banner film, New York being directed by Kabir Khan (Kabul Express) and also starring John Abraham and Katrina Kaif is back in town and raring to go!There is buzz that Neil Nitin Mukesh has signed a three-film contract with Percept Picture Company. The first film to be made under the banner is Madhur Bhandarkar's Jail. Neil is reluctant to talk about the other two projects. "Yes I am under contract and am preparing myself for the roles and leaping into it, " says Neil. However, the lead heroine opposite Neil has not yet been revealed. When asked about the romantic quotient of the film Neil says, "You have to wait and watch. I cannot say more."When asked about romance in real life he laughs and says, "That's for you to find out. Just read between the lines and you will know who she is." Right now Neil Mukesh is concentrating on his next Jail. "Jail concentrates on one Character Parag Dixit. He has a job in a corporate company where he earns fifteen to twenty thousand. He is happy with his job, his life and his girl friend. One incident changes everything completely. He is thrown behind bars. He does not know what a prison is. He does not know the politics behind it or why he is behind bars. He gets involved in riots. Then there's his perspective or vision of what a real jail is shown." "Madhur has done extensive research as usual. He has crossed all boundaries with this film. He gives himself competition and is so adamant that he has to achieve something, " informs Neil. About his own research for the role in the film, Neil says, "I am like an Eklavya. I am very focused as a human being when I have teacher like Madhur before me. I become even stronger when I work with such directors. I believe that one has to work hard and waste my time and the director's time because of lack of concentration."Being one of the seasonal newcomers in Bollywood Neil maintains that as an actor he is always dedicated to his work. "I am extremely passionate about the films I do or the whole medium of filmmaking.I started acting as a child when I was four years old. My heart and my convictions will always show through my work. I choose my work only by my directors. He is the captain of my ship.For me it is important that at such an early stage of life I need to mould my career correctly. I am particular about how interesting the character is and whether I will be able to justify it or not" he says and wraps up.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive