Eva Mendes wants to pose naked


Hollywood actress Eva Mendes has revealed that she is keen to pose naked with musician Morrissey for an advertisement for PETA.

The Hitch actress wants to team up with The Smiths frontman, as the vegetarian is an advocate for animal rights and PETA.

“I really want to do a PETA ad with Morrissey, I’d be happy to do it naked if need be,” the Sun quoted Eva, as saying. 

"I’ve done a lot of work with them and I know Morrissey is a big supporter of PETA, so here’s hoping,” she added.

Eva revealed that she is fan of The Meat is Murder hit maker and would like to team up with him, as he has contributed a lot to the Animal Rights organisation.

“When he sings it’s poetry in motion to me. It completely speaks to me. I love Morrissey, but I don’t think I’d want to marry him,” she added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive