Hilary Duff: 'I Did Not Say I Was A Virgin'


“She was still a virgin at the age of 19”- on this, Pop actress Hilary Duff has hit back at reports. She told adamantly to the journalists that she was misquoted.

In a 2006 interview with Elle magazine, the former Disney star touted her squeaky-clean image, insisting she hadn't yet had sex.

However she now denies every making the claim, telling Maxim magazine, "You know what? I was quoted saying I was a virgin, but I absolutely did not say that. That's nobody's business but my own. Somehow it turned into a bad thing!"

Duff has shrugged off the misquote, because she's heard so many lies about herself after years in the limelight.

She adds, "I've been accused by the press of giving lap dances at clubs. I mean, little ol' me? It's shocking. People love to believe it - its way more exciting to talk about than the truth! And they're so descriptive about these lap dances. I don't even know how to do a lap dance!"
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive