Tiger Woods ex Elin Nordegren dating billionaire heir?

Tiger Woods's ex-wife Elin Nordegren is reportedly dating billionaire heir Jamie Dingman.

Nordegren and Dingman, son of investor Michael, have been seeing each other for several months and are believed to be in a committed relationship.

A source claimed that Dingman is not interested in courting media attention by dating the former model, telling the New York Post's Page Six: "He's never been so happy. He and Elin have strong feelings for each other. He's a classic all-American guy.

"He's handsome, a total gentleman and low-key. He's never been in the press. Elin's a very lucky girl; he's a great guy but very private."

The rumoured couple have recently been spotted visiting Nordegren's home in Florida and on a trip to her native Sweden.

A rep for Nordegren has not yet confirmed whether or not she is dating Dingman.

Nordegren and Woods split in August 2010, months after news broke that the golfer had allegedly carried on several extra-marital affairs. The pair have two children together.

Nordegren later admitted that it was very painful to separate from Woods, saying: "I have been through the stages of disbelief and shock, to anger and ultimately grief over the loss of the family I so badly wanted for my children. I also feel stronger than I ever have. I have confidence in my beliefs, my decisions and myself."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive