Ali Zafar to announce a big-banner film next month

Ali Zafar who is playing a charming playboy in his second feature film, ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan‘, opposite Katrina Kaif praised Yashraj‘s hospitability,

“Yashraj is so hospitable. Working in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan was like a family outing. Imran Khan is really like a brother. Not for a minute have I felt like an outsider. I’ve sung three songs in the film. Doing full-fledged playback singing with Imran and Katrina is a different experience.”

Ali Zafar recently released his third studio album, ‘Jhoom‘, in Pakistan and also in India through Yash Raj Music. Talking about his future acting projects, Ali said that he will soon be announcing his next big film project.

“I like to do characters that are very different from me. I am not acting if I am playing myself. In any case, a little bit of me will be reflected in my character, as I cannot completely disassociate with myself when I am acting! I am choosy about my projects. I have a big-banner film, which will be announced next month.”

Ali further talked about his character in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. He said,

“Imran and I play brothers in the film. My character is a flamboyant, charming, funny, and confused playboy. It was not difficult for me to identify with him, but he is a little loud, and I am docile, calm, and submissive. He is over-the-top, and I am not. I have sung three songs for myself in the movie.”

“Ali Abbas Zafar (Director of MBKD) is a very nice guy to work with. He is very humble and clear about what he wants. Coincidentally, our names are the same,” said Ali.

Ali said that Katrina and Imran are very good colleagues. He said that they are naturally and very nice, and it was great to work with them.

“Katrina is naturally very nice, and it was great to work with her. She is a good colleague. Imran is a thorough gentleman, and we got along very well. I do not know why there are stories about a rift between us because of my “arrogance”. Those are completely untrue. You can ask him or me or anyone on the sets about it. I do not have any reason to be arrogant. Imran and I get along very well; we chill, play, and party together.”

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan which stars Ali Zafar with Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif is expected to release in this July.

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive