I Love My...Booty: Kim Kardashian


In a rather bold move, Kim Kardashian has posed nude to silence the criticism surrounding Jessica Simpsons recent weight-gain.With her naked act, the reality TV star has come to the singers defence for the second time in a week.And this time shes claimed to be twice the size of Jessica by stripping off to show how proud she is of her figure.I”m Armenian; you should see all the women in my family, The Sun quoted Kardashian as saying.She added: The women have bigger breasts and bigger butts. That’’s how I was born. I can”t help it. I”m not gonna fight it.I definitely need to work out more and tone up, but I”m proud of my body.According to reports, Kims stylist and snapper for the latest website shoot are her friends and she was more than happy to pose for them.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive