Chantelle Houghton breaks silence on Wilding

Chantelle Houghton has spoken out about her relationship with "aggressive" Rav Wilding.

The former Celebrity Big Brother housemate, who dated Crimewatch presenter Wilding for six months before they were spotted having a public argument last week, said that she has found their split very "painful".

Houghton told The Mirror: "You give six months of your life to someone - you don't expect this treatment. Everyone could see it was aggressive. I've had such a horrible week - it's been the toughest of my life.

"For a girl, especially, it's been horrible. No girl wants to go through this. I find it really painful to talk about. I'm hurt - and I don't feel good at the moment."

Onlookers say that 33-year-old Wilding dragged Houghton across the grass in Richmond park where they had been having a picnic. One said that the TV host was "flipping out" and that Houghton looked "terrified".

He later wrote on his Twitter page: "Sadly Chantelle & I are no longer in a relationship as I've had to draw a line under it. The relationship wasn't what I wanted so badly and wasn't the genuine thing I thought it was. It's so upsetting as I genuinely & truly loved Chantelle, but the publicity side isn't always reflective of the truth ".

Wilding has reportedly been advised by his bosses at the BBC to take a holiday.


more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive