Soha Ali Khan 'acts in international film'

Soha Ali Khan has spoken about the experience of working on her first international production Life Goes On.

The star revealed to Digital Spy how important the Sangeeta Datta-directed film is to her.

The former University of Oxford student revealed: "For me it was a series of many firsts. The first time that I have worked in England, and having studied here I was very excited to come and be a part of a British production. Also, it is my first time to work in the English language, and with a female director."

The project, which explores the relationship between a grief-stricken father and his three daughters, also features Ali Khan's mother, veteran star Sharmila Tagore.

The 32-year-old explained why she wanted to play opposite her real-life mother, saying: "She said, 'this might be my last film' and, 'I'm going to retire'. My father later told me she has been saying that for twenty years and it is not going to happen."

Life Goes On will release in the US in December and in the UK the following month.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive