Peter Andre has replaced sex with chocolate.

The 'Behind Closed Doors' singer - whose divorce from Katie Price will be finalised this month - insists he hasn't had a relationship since the couple split in May and while he misses some bedroom action he has found other ways to satisfy his needs.
He said: "I'm a hot-blooded Greek guy, but it's not my priority. I manage fine. Anyway, I've replaced it, I've got my chocolate, which the fans keep bringing me. I'm living on it!
"A lot of people say, 'Don't eat all the chocolate, you'll ruin your six-pack!' And I'm thinking, 'Who cares!' "
Peter - who raises three children, Harvey, seven, Junior, four, and two-year-old Princess Tiaamii with the glamour model - has now become comfortable with his own company.
He said: "You have to learn to be yourself again. If you can't be with yourself, you really shouldn't be with anyone else. I love going to bed, watching a movie on my laptop, tucking into a bit of chocolate. I'm just a typical guy. A single guy, I'm having a laugh now and have turned that corner. I have some amazing people around me and we are all true to each other."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive